|Reported by:||Bruce Dubbs||Owned by:||Bruce Dubbs|
New minor version.
- Check $(ROOT) filesystem for libcrypt instead of a hardcoded path to /usr. Added logsave and readbootlog to list of files git ignores.
- Code clean-up and making sure we avoid freeing unused memory. (I think this is a typo --bdubbs)
- Added shell script which converts systemd unit files into init.d style scripts.
- Added patch which allows init to load configuration data from files stored in /etc/inittab.d/
- Added patch which allows shutdown time to be specified in the format +hh:mm. This is in addition to the existing formats such as hh:mm, +m, and "now".
- Fixed typos in manual pages.
Change History (3)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.